1. Data controller
The legal entity responsible for processing your personal information is:
Søndergade 4, 8000
8000 Aarhus C
The data we collect from when you register on our website, or when you register to attend one of our events allow us to:
- Delivering our services: the data provided is used for purposes related to organizing events, including handling your registration, collecting payments, collecting no-show fees etc.
- Marketing: the data is used for marketing purposes, including targeting our communication with you based on your interests and focus areas and sending you relevant materials, for example, newsletters.
- Optimization: the data collected on the website is used to optimize our platforms and services.
- Statistics: the data is used to create statistics on the use of our services.
3. Type of data
We only collect ordinary personal data, which may include personal identification data like name, address, location, employment status, qualifications, or interests.
If you attend an event, you will be informed if pictures are taken. If that is the case, these pictures can be used on our printed or online material. Please notify the photographer you do not wish to be photographed if that is the case.
We collect data from the following sources:
Directly from you
Video or photo material from events
We do not share your data with third parties.
We store your personal data as long as you continue to register on our platform.
You can request to be unsubscribed via the newsletter.
7. Mandatory information
For you to be able to access our services is mandatory that you are registered and provide us with the data therein.
8. Your rights
- You have the right to request insight, rectification, or deletion of your personal data.
- You also have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data limited.
- In particular, you have the unconditional right to oppose the processing of your personal data used for direct marketing.
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. Revoking your consent will not affect the legality of any processing made before you revoked your consent.
- You have the right to receive the personal data that you provided yourself in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You can always submit a complaint to a data protection supervising authority, e.g. the Danish Data Protection Agency.
Last updated: September 25, 2022