International Community - Your Network of Opportunities

Change of Address

When moving in Denmark, you need to notify the authorities. This can be done online without you needing to meet up at an office in person. To access the online self-service you need NemID.

Make sure to register your new address no later than 5 days after you have moved to your new home. In the Municipality of Aarhus if you fail to register within 14 days after you have moved, you will be fined with 500 Dkr.

How do I move?

You can find more info and direct link to report your new address online here. All you need is your NemID and your new address.

Need assistance?

If you need help to order NemID or to use the digital self service solutions, you can contact The Digital Hotline at phone no. 70 20 00 00.
You can also get help at your local library or at Citizens Service. 

Postal services

If you move within Denmark, Post Nord will automatically get a notice about your move. If your move to another country Post Nord can forward all the mail sent to your old address to your new address for up to six months. Read more.

International Community cookies policy uses cookies. By using this website you accept our use of cookies.

You can always delete saved cookies by adjusting the settings in your browser. Read our cookies policy.

Accept cookies