Student Worker for Communication and Events at International Community/Erhverv Aarhus
International Community is an initiative driven by Erhverv Aarhus. International Community aims to support companies, public authorities, and institutions in attracting, welcoming and retaining international employees and their families to the Aarhus area. Erhverv Aarhus is the biggest business network in Aarhus and works to improve the conditions for companies who are located in or wish to locate their business in the Aarhus area.
We offer a position as a student worker within an open-minded and dynamic organization, where you can put your theories and ideas into practice. The position offers exciting and diverse tasks with lots of responsibility as we are a small team working closely together.
Examples of assignments:
- Planning and executing our project to put more focus on clubs and associations among internationals
- Writing the weekly International Community newsletter
- Organizing and participating in events for International Community and GATE
- Updating and managing the content of our Facebook and Instagram pages
- Video production for social media (If you have the skills)
- Other tasks that we define and develop together
- A master’s student enrolled in a field of education relevant for the position
- Fluent in English
- Able to read and carry a conversation in Danish
- A strong communicator both verbally and in writing
- Ready for a challenging student worker position that gives you a practical perspective on your theoretical knowledge from your studies
The position is open now and we would like to get you onboard as soon as possible.
The working time is approximately 10 hours a week and flexible according to your plans and studies.
Interviews will be held continuously.
Contact and apply:
Please direct your questions and send your application and CV (in English or Danish) to Jesper Theil, Head of Communication and acting CEO: email@example.com.