COVID-19 Reopening Danish Society
As of Thursday 6 May a further relaxation of the current corona restrictions will take place. Here’s a summary:
- Assembly ban for private gatherings is increased to 25 people indoor and 75 people outdoor.
- All pupils in elementary school can return full-time
- Restaurants, bars and cafés
- Outdoor service does not require a corona passport
- Indoor service requires a corona passport.
- Last rounds at 22.00 and closing time from 23.00 until 5.00 the next morning – exept when it is a closed, private party where the guests know each other
- You no longer need to book a seat minimum 30 minutes prior to arrival
Sports and Culture
- Indoor sports activities are open for adults provided you can present a corona pass. Keep an eye open for instructions from the club or association you are a member of.
- Fitness centres reopen for adults provided you can present a corona pass.
- Music venues, theatres and cinemas reopen with a max capacity of 2,000 spectators, with the room divided sections with no more than 500 spectators in each.
- Conferences and meetings with business-related purposes reopen with up to 1,000 participants in sections of 500 where people are mainly sitting down. Participants need to provide a corona pass