Covid-19: Further restrictions due to increasing number of infections
16 December the Prime Minister announced further restrictions due to the increasing number of COVID-19 infections. Denmark has now entered risk level 4, with level 5 being the highest.
From December 17 until January 3:
- All shopping centres, malls and department stores will be closed
From December 21 until January 3:
- All schools and after school care (SFO and Club) will be closed
- All non-essential liberal professions such as hairdressers, driving schools, massage, tattoo parlours etc. will be closed
From December 25 until January 3:
- All retail shops will be closed, with the exception of pharmacies and supermarkets
- All non-critical operations and check-ups will be postponed.
- Your GP is still available and life threatening situations will still be treated of course
- If an operation or check-up is cancelled, you will be informed by digital post
Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen also informed that authorities will come with further information on restrictions concerning New Year’s Eve.
Remember, your efforts make a difference!