- PostNord can only receive post from countries mentioned in the list above
- Post to countries on the list above will be sent by ship or lorry. This will take longer than normal.
- Letters and packages sent to countries that are not on the list above, will be put in PostNord's warehouse. You cannot get your post returned from the warehouse.
- It is important to underline that PostNord as part of Danish infrastructure will continue delivering letters, packages and goods in Denmark (as normal as possible).
- PostNord tries its utmost best to find alternative means of transport to send post out of the country. The list with countries mentioned above can change over time.
- You can find further information on the actual postal deliveries in your local area here.