Job Opening at Advansor A/S
Read the job description here or below.
Design, coordination and optimization
Advansor is growing rapidly and looking for new and dedicated mechanical engineers,
constructors, production engineers, technical designers or similar for design of refrigeration
equipment. Focus will primarily be on design and documentation in 3D CAD (SolidWorks).
For the right applicants it feels natural to handle customer specific orders. Furthermore,
input to development of new products and influence on the future product portfolio will be a
natural part of your work.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Designing and processing customer projects
-Collaborating with manufacturers in Denmark and foreign countries
-Supporting internal production team in Denmark
-Active member of cross functional project teams, focusing creating stronger better
and more cost-effective products.
- Design and verification of new components
- Technical responsible for product line
- Assisting product development with cad competencies
Experienced and reliable colleague
You are dedicated, capable of working independently and focused – often with a high level
of energy. The required technical qualifications are:
- Experience with SolidWorks or another 3D CAD program
- Professional proficient in written and spoken English
- You are mechanical engineer, constructor, production engineer or technical designer
- Knowledge in mechanical engineering is an advantage.
- Knowledge in refrigeration and thermodynamics is an advantage.
Job in a strong development culture
At Advansor we are dedicated and focused on opportunities. In the position it is important
to handle several projects and tasks without losing focus of good quality, deadlines and
your good spirit. Our new colleague will contribute to this with the following:
- Have excellent overview and the ability to keep it – also when the heat is on
-Like to follow up that the job is done and if not act to ensure the quality
- Work thoroughly and structured in all processes
- Likes to have a full schedule – because we are busy all year round
- Is happy with working in an unformal organization
- Is a team player
- Is creative and can keep focus on optimization
With reference to the Mechanical team-lead you will be part of creating your own job and
help set direction. You will take part in a strong technical environment together with eight
colleagues in Aarhus and three in Poland. In cooperation with the production department
and suppliers, you will be participating in optimization and simplification of our products. A
job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in a fast growing
and very interesting company.
An exciting job in a leading technology company that started with a good idea: to use CO2 in
refrigeration and reduce impact on global warming.
You will be working in Aarhus, Denmark. Salary according to qualifications.
Want to know more? Please contact Mechanical Team-lead Carsten Høll Kristensen,
Phone: +45 2238 4668. Applications to be send to email@example.com.
Deadline is April 1st.
Sustainable CO2 refrigeration systems
Every breath exhaled by an average person contains 3–4% CO2. Ours probably contains
more because we live and breathe to use CO2 in the world’s best, sustainable CO2
refrigeration systems. As a market-leading OEM manufacturer, we have been building CO2
systems for supermarkets and industrial customers around the world since 2006.
Facts about Advansor
-Established in 2006
- Part of the Dover Group
- Head office in Denmark
- Production at our own factories in Denmark and Poland
- Customers in over 30 countries
- Roughly 200 employees of 10 different nationalities
- Over 4,000 systems manufactured
- 18 of Europe’s top 20 retailers install transcritical CO2 systems from Advansor
T: +45 87 4411 41
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.advansor.dk
VAT number: DK – 29 40 14 62