Help Tell Stories from Aarhus Festival
Are you interested in showing great stories from this year's Aarhus Festival through video and photo and do you have experience working with the formats? Join The Festival's volunteer team of reporters and become part of a great community. You have to be fluent in Danish to write articles and post on Instagram, but internationals are welcome to apply for the video team.
The minimum required age of the applicants is 18. The organizers expect you to be available around eighteen hours, divided into around three shift in the duration of the festival, which takes place from the 31st of August until the 9th of September.
The benefits of becoming a volunteer at Aarhus Festival are:
- becoming a part of one of the big yearly events in the city
- having a lot of responsibility and independency in your tasks
- the possibility to increase your skills set with the workshop for volunteers
- meeting new interesting people and making new friends
- having something relevant inputs for your resume
Note: The article is in Danish
You can read more about the volunteer opportunity and what benefits it has for your personal development here.