Spouse Community Update and lots of upcoming events
Spouse Community Aarhus recently enjoyed an afternoon of culture at ‘O’ Space gallery, where we took in their latest exhibition 'A Shining City on a Hill' by Jasmina Cibic as part of the Aarhus 2017 - European Capital of Culture. We followed up culture with a coffee and tasty treats at Aarhus Street Food. Thank you to all who came out and made the day cozy and fun!
Don't miss out on the fun in June with Spouse Community:
- June 2: Monthly Coffee Morning. The Monthly Coffee Mornings are an excellent way to get to know us: who we are and what we do, along with socialising and meeting new people.
- June 10: Cycle Around Brabrand Lake. A leisurely cycle in the countryside close to Aarhus.
- June 15: Behind the Storefront. Networking event in cooperation with Ladies First.
- June 16: Culture Night Out: LightLens Dance Performance. An evening of fantastic dance performances in the center of Aarhus with LightLens.
- June 17: Danish Microbrew Beer Tasting. An evening of tasting and learning about a range of local microbrew beers!
You can sign up for all of these events at Spouse Community Aarhus' website.
And be sure to follow the community on Facebook to keep up to date with our latest happenings.
Photos: Kate Antonas